**Notice in regards to Jebel Ali Free Zone and UAE Corporate Tax Law**
Jebel Ali Free Zone and UAE Corporate Tax Law.
Learn more Learn more
Learn more Learn more
Your browser is out-of-date!

Update your browser to view this website correctly. Outdated Browser


  |  viewed 46 times

Change of Financial Year (FZE & FZCO)

The Customer may request to change the reporting financial year for the Company.

  1. Customers can log in to Dubai Trade Portal
  2. Navigate to “Registration” and select “Registration Amendment – Approval.”
  3. Select ‘Change Financial Year’ to create a service to propose a new Financial Year reporting period for the Company

Documents Required

Owner’s Declaration/Board Resolution regarding Change of Financial Year written on FZE’s/FZCO’s letterhead


  • The period of the Financial Year should not be less than 6 Months and more than 18 Months.
  • The Registrar reserves the right to call for any extra documents if necessary.

Was this article helpful?

Processing Time

1 working day

Access control

This service requires portal access on Dubai Trade by a company administrator

Need more information?

Visit Dubai Trade, our service arm to help resolve any question you may have regarding Jafza.

Learn about Jafza

Trending articles

scroll back to top