Rules and Regulations at Jafza
Jebel Ali Free Zone (Jafza) is the largest free zone in the world, and with over 8,700 companies based in Jafza, a well-defined compliance framework has been established to ensure operations within the free zone are in line with local and international laws, regulations and best practice.
Jafza has a set of documents published for the benefit of all businesses to establish transparency and trust regarding the rules and regulations that govern different aspects of the free zone. As a business, you may use the documents listed here to learn more about our framework, rules and regulations.
The following are links to all the rules and regulations binding on companies operating in Jafza.
In matters related to Trademark
Rules and regulations governing Offshore Companies
- Chairman’s Resolution on Offshore Companies 2013
- Resolution on Offshore Regulations – 2003
- Jafza Offshore Companies Regulation 2018
In matters related to mortgage
- Mortgage of Immoveable Property Act of 2002
- Regulatory Decision for Creation of Register to Record Commercial Business Mortgage
All other documents
- Jafza Rules 8th Edition (2020)
- Jafza Companies Implementing Regulations 2016
- General Terms and Conditions regarding Business Centres and Business Incubators
- Termination guide
- e-Financial Statement Submission Guide
- Online Payment Transaction for Invoices
In matters related to leasing agreements
- Online Lease Renewal Process
- Land Lease Terms and Conditions
- Office Lease Terms and Conditions
- Residential Lease Terms and Conditions
- Warehouse Lease Terms and Conditions
- Jafza One – Office Lease Terms and Conditions
In matters related to documents required for business registration
The following documents contain the lists of documents required for the registration of companies in Jafza.